Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month
- Implement revenue management strategies and processes in our hotels, in order to optimize and maximize its revenues in all spheres of Key Result Areas
- As the Revenue Manager, one should act as the bridge between the front and the back office. While coordinating the operation, you will also ensure that all guests experience a fantastic stay.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Financial Performance (Up selling, Room Revenue, Operation Auditing).
- Showing Initiative, Problem Solving, Staff Training, Team Leading.
- Manages and motivates the Front Office team in order to provide a high standard of service for customers..
- Provide high level of customer service and maintain a high profile in the day to day Revenue Department operations.
- Ensure that personalized service is offered to each and every guest.
- Ensures that the pricing policy and internal audit procedures are duly applied.
- Supervises the management of debtors, group and individual guest invoicing and cash operations.
- Monitor all executive floor executives to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure.
- Review arrival list for all arrivals and VIPs to check room allocations, amenities and special requests.
- Prepare monthly and daily revenue report and circulate to all HOD’s.
- Prepare Room revenue and occupancy forecast take action on rate strategies.
- Is involved in recruitment of new team members for front office.
- Integrates and trains employees, providing support for skills development.
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events.
- Makes sure that the hotel’s pricing policy and sales pitches are duly applied in order to optimise REVPAR
- Have a good knowledge of all systems and standard operating procedures of front office.
- Ensures that guest documentation and information is available and up-to-date.
- Customer Satisfaction (Guest Feedback, Social Media Review).
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Well developed communication and customer relations skills.
- Highly organized,
- Results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of FourD Property Management System, Channel manager, Pricing Strategy and OTA’s is required.
Upon completion of 12 months of employment the following benefits will be provided to you
- Mediclaim policy worth Rs. 50,000 per annum will be taken in your name
- Personal Accident Policy worth Rs 1, 00,000 will be taken in your name
- Associate those who have completed 2 years of their employment will also be Eligible to take a one extra Mediclaim policy in the name of their Spouse
- Associate who completes 2 years of their employment will be offered Rs.7,500/- as Educational allowance for his/her first 2 children, if only the children are Enrolled in the school which is in Yercaud location.
- Associate, who gets married during his tenure at work,will be offered his half Month’s salary as the wedding gift.
- Upon the birth of employees 1st and 2nd child during the tenure at work, half a Month’s salary will be offered as a gift.
- One month’s salary will be offered as the bonus, to be considered eligible for the Bonus the employee must have worked for two consecutive Diwali’s