Salem, Tamil Nadu
Salary: ₹12,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
- Good knowledge on Building and Reviewing Hotel Operation SOP..
- Knowledge of 5S Audit.
- Risk assessment review.
- Documentation and Communication skills.
- Change and Incident Management.
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools.
- Information Technology/ Quality Management Audit.
- Must be from Hotel Back Round
Responsibilities and Duties
- Active participation in 5S and other Certification & compliance activities.
- Develop and update various quality documentation (procedures, policies and forms etc.) as required.
- To ensure that processes needed for the quality management system established, implemented and maintained.
- To coordinate preparation for external audit and liaise with external party in the event of an audit in the company
- To assist Management Representative (MR) in coordinating the Internal Quality Audit and Management Review.
- To plan for yearly Process Audit and Product Audit and submit to MR for approval.
- To conduct internal quality audit, process and product audit together with internal auditor and prepare a report for the audit.
- To assist MR as required or as instructed on Quality System matters not mentioned above.
- Weekly once Operational SOP Audit for Respective Locations
- Monthly once Unit Assets Audit and 5S internal Audit for Respective locations
Qualifications and Skills
- Work settings for Internal auditors can include small to large motels and hotels, resorts, as well as bed and breakfast inns.
- 2-5 Years Minimum Hotel Experience in Admin Department
Benefits to Employee
Upon completion of 12 months of employment the following benefits will be provided to you
- Mediclaim policy worth Rs. 1,00,000 per annum will be taken in your name
- Personal Accident Policy worth Rs 1, 00,000 will be taken in your name
- Associate those who have completed 2 years of their employment will also be Eligible to take a one extra –
- Mediclaim policy in the name of their Spouse
- Associate who completes 2 years of their employment will -be offered Rs.7,500/- as Educational allowance for his/her first 2 children, if only the children are Enrolled in the school which is in Salem location.
- Associate, who gets married during his tenure at work,will be offered his half Month’s salary as the wedding gift.
- Upon the birth of employees 1st and 2nd child during the tenure at work, half a Month’s salary will be offered as a gift.
- One month’s salary will be offered as the bonus, to be considered eligible for the Bonus the employee must have worked for two consecutive Diwali’s