Salary: ₹12,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
Responsibilities and Duties
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representativeto undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk during Check in / out
- Keeps current on hotel accommodations, services and area attractions and responds to customer inquiries for information
- Arranges for services requested by the guest by working with other departments as appropriate
- Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing and updating the communication log
- Maximizes revenue and cash flow by promoting hotel services and adhering to credit and inventory control processes
- Offers guests updated rooms and promotes hotel amenities, food & beverage outlets and services
- Makes reservations in accordance with hotel’s yield management practices
- Processes customer credit at check-in in accordance with hotel policy
- Identifies and records special billing instructions and notifies Accounting
- Obtains appropriate approvals and signatures
- Follows hotel policy
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- Other duties as required
Upon completion of 12 months of employment the following benefits will be provided to you
- Mediclaim policy worth Rs. 50,000 per annum will be taken in your name
- Personal Accident Policy worth Rs 1, 00,000 will be taken in your name
- Associate those who have completed 2 years of their employment will also be Eligible to take a one extra Mediclaim policy in the name of their Spouse
- Associate who completes 2 years of their employment will be offered Rs.7,500/- as Educational allowance for his/her first 2 children, if only the children are Enrolled in the school which is in Yercaud location.
- Associate, who gets married during his tenure at work,will be offered his half Month’s salary as the wedding gift.
- Upon the birth of employees 1st and 2nd child during the tenure at work, half a Month’s salary will be offered as a gift.
- One month’s salary will be offered as the bonus, to be considered eligible for the Bonus the employee must have worked for two consecutive Diwali’s