Yercaud, Tamil Nadu
Salary: ₹7,500.00 to ₹9,000.00 /month
1.The Commis -III is responsible to assist the Chef de Partie in supporting the culinary operations of a specific kitchen or outlet
.2. Maintain clear communications with the Chef de Partie, including all relative internal communications.
3. To produce products as instructed by superior/senior staff.
4. He is to ensure a positive & professional working environment throughout the kitchens and upholding all culinary & hotel standards.
5. Supports the training and develop junior kitchen staff to operate to the required standards as established by the Hotel and Chefs Office.
6. Abide to all hygiene/ safety procedures as per the hygiene program of the hotel.
7. Ensure that agreed food hygiene, licensing and safety standards are followed, upheld or surpassed, at all times.
8. Constantly strive to reduce energy consumption through awareness.
9. Monitor Kitchen maintenance and report any defects of operating equipment to Chef De partie or Sous-Chef.
10. Report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to direct supervisors.
11. Work closely with standard recipes and plate presentation in order to maintain standards of quality in production and presentation.
12. Apply culinary skills to prepare meals, with flavour, ingredients, temperature, presentations and quality consistent with standards and guest expectations.
13. Correctly date and store food, sanitize equipment and take other measures to ensure integrity and quality of food product.
14. Control breakage, spoilage and cost items.
15. Use equipment skilfully by following correct safe procedures e.g. knives machines.
16. Make appropriate adjustments in solving problems.
17. Attends meetings as required as requested by the direct superior.
18. Share thoughts and rationale as appropriate to give clear understanding for action taken.
19. Abide to all rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the hotel.
20. Maintain positive relations with other staff and departments.
21. Capable to perform repetitious duties.
22. Perform other reasonable job duties as assigned by direct supervisors from time to time