Salem, Tamil Nadu
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
Start Your Journey With Us
At Grand Palace Hotel & Spa, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Grand Palace Hotel & Spa .
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in monitoring/tracking employee relations issues including resolution and follow-up.
- Assist and support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues.
- Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and company policies and standards.
- Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations. Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines.
- Disseminate information to employees related to employer-employee relations, employee activities, and personnel policies and programs.
- Review and ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, I-9’s).
- Assist in logistics, administration, and scheduling of annual employee surveys.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Grand Palace Hotel & Spa is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Qualifications and Skills
- ability to freely discuss the information with the stakeholders in a positive way, and open to feedback or criticism.
- Should be customer-sensitive, take timely feedback from them and address their complaints immediately.
- Breaking the assignment into major milestones, and assigning timelines for each one, considering Risk factors in the planning process.
- To come to a mutually beneficial solution.
- Is an initiator, takes ownership of the tasks allotted to him, and sticks to the timelines assigned.
- Knowledge of liaising with local government authorities to carry of statutory formalities
- Knowledge of the local laws
Upon completion of 12 months of employment the following benefits will be provided to you
- Mediclaim policy worth Rs. 50,000 per annum will be taken in your name
- Personal Accident Policy worth Rs 1, 00,000 will be taken in your name
- Associate those who have completed 2 years of their employment will also be Eligible to take a one extra Mediclaim policy in the name of their Spouse
- Associate who completes 2 years of their employment will be offered Rs.7,500/- as Educational allowance for his/her first 2 children, if only the children are Enrolled in the school which is in Yercaud location.
- Associate, who gets married during his tenure at work,will be offered his half Month’s salary as the wedding gift.
- Upon the birth of employees 1st and 2nd child during the tenure at work, half a Month’s salary will be offered as a gift.
- One month’s salary will be offered as the bonus, to be considered eligible for the Bonus the employee must have worked for two consecutive Diwali’s