Yercaud, Tamil Nadu
Salary: ₹12,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
Benefits to Employee
- Sharing Accommodations
- Pick & Drop to Hotel
Upon completion of 12 months of employment the following benefits will be provided to you
- Mediclaim policy worth Rs. 50,000 per annum will be taken in your name
- Personal Accident Policy worth Rs 1, 00,000 will be taken in your name
- Associate those who have completed 2 years of their employment will also be Eligible to take a one extra Mediclaim policy in the name of their Spouse
- Associate who completes 2 years of their employment will be offered Rs.7,500/- as Educational allowance for his/her first 2 children, if only the children are Enrolled in the school which is in Yercaud location.
- Associate, who gets married during his tenure at work,will be offered his half Month’s salary as the wedding gift.
- Upon the birth of employees 1st and 2nd child during the tenure at work, half a Month’s salary will be offered as a gift.
- One month’s salary will be offered as the bonus, to be considered eligible for the Bonus the employee must have worked for two consecutive Diwali’s
Restaurant Captain Duties and Responsibilities:
- Always greet and welcome guests promptly in a warm and friendly manner.
- Always thank and give fond farewell to guests conveying anticipation for their next visit.
- Assist guest with table reservation.
- Assist guest while seating.
- Ensure guest are serviced within specified time.
- Has a good knowledge of menu and presentation standards.
- Speak with guests and staff using clear and professional language, and answer phone calls using appropriate telephone etiquette.
- Able to answer any questions regarding menu and assist with menu selections.
- Able to anticipate any unexpected guest need and reacts promptly and tactfully.
- Always applies service techniques correctly at all times, and serving Food & Beverage items with enthusiasm.
- Serve food courses and beverages to guests.
- Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
- Record transaction / orders in Point of Sales systems at the time of order.
- Communicate with the kitchen regarding any menu questions, the length of wait and product availability.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
- Check with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages.
- Responsible for clearing, collecting and returning food and beverage items to proper area.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc. throughout the shift.
- Reviews order dockets ensuring accurate and timely preparations for order requirements accordingly.
- Present accurate final bill to guest and process payment.
- Perform shift closing on the Point of sales terminal and tally cash and credit card settlements.
- Ensures that the restaurant is always kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the back of house areas.
- Ensures that hotel brand standards and SOP’s are consistently implemented.
- Work with fellow staffs and manager to ensure that the restaurant achieves its full potential.
- Completes the daily responsibilities that are set for each individual shift.
- Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc.
- Conducts monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- Take an active role in coaching and developing junior staff.
- Any other duties related to food and beverage service assigned by the manager.
Good command in both spoken and written English.
Should have pleasing personality.
Excellent guest service skill.
Good knowledge of food and beverage service.
Diploma or degree in Hotel Management . Familiar with Point of sale systems, MS office, Property management systems etc.
2 – 3 years of work experience in Food & Beverage gained from a 3 star international property, along with 1 year experience in a Captain position or a similar role an advantage.